Monday, January 4, 2016

Wedding Crashers (5/6) Movie CLIP - Motorboating (2005) HD - Wedding Crashers (6/6) Movie CLIP - John Apologizes to Claire (2005) HD

Wedding Crashers (5/6) Movie CLIP - Motorboating (2005) HD




All right. I'm gonna--
can't walk away
From the delicious food
that we got here.

( door slams )

I just had
my tits done.

You like 'em?

Those... Seem
like lovely tits.
William doesn't give
a shit about my tits.
Well, darn him.
But mrs. Cleary,
this is pretty sudden.
You've been playing
cat and mouse with me
ever since you came here.

- Mrs. Cleary, I don't--
- call me cat.
Okay, cat--
Call me kitty cat.
( growls )
Okay, kitty cat,
This feels borderline
inappropriate, and--
- Feel them.
- What?
- I said feel them.
- Mrs. Cleary--



Wedding Crashers (6/6) Movie CLIP - John Apologizes to Claire (2005) HD




That's unbelievable.

Oh, man,
I feel like, "wow!"
It's like I come over,
I don't know what to expect.
I gotta be honest,
I come in, it's like,
A little like
I'm trying to get
my bearings.
There's cartoons,
your mom, and it's like,
you still got it!

Look at her!

"just living the dream,"
I love that!
You know what?
I will have some meatloaf.
Let's have some meatloaf.
You want some?
I knew you'd come--
hey, mom!
( screams )
the meatloaf!

We want it now!


The meatloaf!

( cartoon continues


playing )

What is she doing?
I never know what she's
doing back there.
"just living the dream."
where did you get
that girl?
-
She's hot!

- I got her yesterday.
- Yesterday?
- Yeah.
I rode my bike over
to a cemetery nearby.

Her boyfriend just died.

- You met her at a funeral?
- Yeah.
The dude died
in a hang-gliding accident.
What an idiot!
( laughing )
"oh, I'm hang gliding!

Honey, take a good picture--
I'm dead!"

What a freak!


( laughing )

You met her at a funeral.
Yeah, I'll throw in a wedding
every now and then,
But funerals are insane!
The chicks are so horny,
it's not even fair.

It's like fishing


with dynamite.

- Horny?
- Yeah, crazy horny.
I just--
at a funeral?!
Grief is nature's
Most powerful aphrodisiac.
- Huh.
-
Look it up.

- I didn't know that.
- That's what I've learned.
( screams )
ma, the meatloaf! Fuck!
Saturday--
I got one Saturday.
You're coming with!
Chaz, I'm--
I'm sorry, I don't--
I'm not judging you,
'cause I think you're
an innovator, but...
There's no way
I'm ready for that.
Priest:

A time to plant,

And a time to pluck up


that which is planted;

A time to kill


and a time to heal;

A time to break down
and a time to build up;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.