Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Earn More than a Bachelor’s Degree: St. Edward’s University - What's It Like to Live on the Hilltop?: St. Edward's University

Earn More than a Bachelor’s Degree: St. Edward’s University




I knew that if I was going back to
college I needed more than a degree
I needed a university just as focused on
my personal growth
as on my graduating I needed advisers who understood I wasn't eighteen
I needed professors more interested in
engaging with me
than lecturing to me, why did I choose
St. Edward's to finish my degree?
<br><br>
it was everything I needed and more.



What's It Like to Live on the Hilltop?: St. Edward's University




Life on the hilltop can be some of the best
years of your life.
I'm gonna fill you in on things you need
to know about campus life here at St. Edwards.

When you apply online you can pick your
own roommate or you can be matched with
<br><br>
the roomie with similar living habits
interest.
For safety all residence halls require a
swipe card to enter.
Recycling bins are located throughout
campus
and the residence halls. You can buy a
parking pass
to park in student lots in the parking
garage. You also have the option of
joining a Living
Learning community focused on academic
interest. You'll share the same floor of a
residents Hall
with other students in the LLC, take a
few courses together
and participate in dinners, special events,
leadership activities and group service
projects.
You can apply to an LLC when you
apply for housing online.
Residents directors and resident
assistants are always there for you,
to help and answer questions and
each residence hall
has its own traditions like during
Homecoming Week, when halls participate in
events
or Hall-Olimpics, when teams compete in
events like sidewalk chalk art,
baking and capture the flag or the night
before finals week when students gather
for Midnight breakfast,
music, games and raffle for prizes. You
can choose between two meal plans that
give you a variety of dining options
in Ragsdale Center, Hunt Hall Cafe and the Huddle.
Use TopperTender a prepaid debit card
all around campus,
at the bookstore, dining halls, coffee
shops,
copy center and post office. Some
restaurants and a pharmacy near campus
also accept TopperTender. Stay fit with
the campus workout facilities
that included gym, track and pool. A new
recreation field is also
opened intramural teams. Those are just
some of the highlights of campus living
here at St. Edward's University.
For more information visit our website
or just give us a call Residence Life.
Hope to see you soon on the hilltop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.