Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Earn More than a Master’s Degree: St. Edward’s University - Dr Robert Rodriguez, Texas A

Earn More than a Master’s Degree: St. Edward’s University




I knew that if I went to Grad school I needed
more than a degree I needed an experience
that would change my life I needed advisors
who know me where I am headed I needed professors
who would inspire me in my career and my future
why did I chose St. Edwards to earn my graduate
<br><br>
degree it was everything I needed and more



Dr Robert Rodriguez, Texas A&M University-Commerce, Faculty Profile




I primarily teach classes in Latin American politics. Studying political science here, at
Texas A&amp;M Commerce, is a very unique
experience in the sense that there are
faculty members in that focus areas that are not traditionally aligned with
our solely in the area of western political systems. We have a specialist
in the Middle East. I specialize in Latin America, and so there are global
opportunities for students to learn about the rest of the world, learn about
other political systems, opportunities
they may not have in other, at other
<br><br>
universities, and so there's a lot of advantages to studying
political science here at A&amp;M Commerce. Being a college professor is a
is a pretty privileged lifestyle. Interaction with the students is by far,
by far the most positive aspect of teaching.
In addition to simply teaching classes and conducting my own research,
I think it's extremely important to
help students succeed and to fulfill their pretensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.