Sofia Vergara on Her Fairy Tale Wedding
- But why didn't you make
a little more effort to go?
It's not like they not holding
the production for you
for one day.
- They can't ho--I have to do
a show every single day,
and you had it--if you would
have had it in town,
but you had it in Florida.
- She's talking, like,
really fast so I don't--
[audience laughter]
- We...would have gone...
if you would've had it...here.
Why'd you have it--
- I was going to bring you
your gift bag.
- Well, why didn't you?
People had gift bags?
[audience laughter]
- Yeah, the people that went.
[audience laughter]
And--but it's okay, I gave it
to somebody else in my house.
[audience laughter]
- No, but I saw some pictures.
It looked beautiful,
and it was big!
There were like
400 people there.
- Eh, yes, it was like,
you know--
It was my family
and closest friends.
Um...and--
[audience laughter]
- You have--
[audience laughter]
That's a big family.
- But, no--
[cheers and applause]
Ah, my Manolo, yeah, my son.
- And your son.
- He was very excited
to give me away.
- Look how beautiful that is!
- Yeah.
It was like a dr--
like a fairy tale.
Like, it came out perfectly like
how I wanted, I have to say.
The people that worked helping
me do the wedding, amazing.
- It's hard to plan something
that's not here, too.
You can't really see the set.
You can't see anything
until you're there.
- But I knew what I wanted,
so, like--
It was--
- Look how tough she is.
"But I knew what I wanted!"
[audience laughter]
[audience laughter]
- I knew I wanted you to come,
but I guess I wasn't
good enough for you.
- Aw, no!
audience: Aw!
Oh, that--
- Were you intimidated
because of the dancing
that was gonna go on there?
- Yes, I was.
[audience laughter]
- You do your little
dancing here, but--
- [laughs]
[audience laughter]
- You--I knew--
I had a feeling you thought
you were not going to
be able to
like, measure up with
the Latin people.
[audience laughter]
- But there were also
American people there.
I married an American, so--
- Right.
And how long did
the reception go to?
Like, what was the latest?
- Eh, like 6:00 in the morning.
- Ooh!
- Yeah.
- We had, like, a party,
and then we had
an after party.
Was everybody drunk?
Like, everybody got drunk?
- Eh, no, not everybody.
- Like, the whole cast
of "Modern Family" was there.
- Yeah, they were there.
They were tipsy.
[audience laughter]
Even Ed O'Neill went.
- Who?
- Ed--
[audience laughter]
- Ay, look at him there!
You have the pictures of us.
- [indistinct]
- Ay...
'Cause we have all
the pictures ready to go.
Look at everybody.
- Oh, look at them.
- Yeah.
- No, they had a great time,
I think.
- Yeah.
Well, I bet they did.
It looked amazing.
- Yeah, we had a great time.
A lot of food,
a lot of flowers.
A lot of, like, nice people.
You missed a very good party.
- I did.
Watch Beyonce & Jay Z's Wedding Video
Beyonce and JayZ recently celebrated their
7th Anniversary, And as Mr and Mrs Carter
celebrated the big day with a Hawaiian vacation,
fans enjoyed a glimpse into their nuptials.
It came as a very pleasant surprise when JayZ
shared a very sweet snippet from their 2008
private wedding, as we all know that Beyonce
and Jay Z are a very private couple..
And while the footage was screened as part
of their joint tour On The Run earlier this
year, this is the first chance most will have
had to see it.
Check out the video.
The video shows Beyonce dressed in a traditional
white dress, while JayZ loks dapper in Tux..
We hope you enjoyed this sweet peek-a-boo
into their private wedding, for more such
gossips and updates subscribe to youtube/lehrenhollywood
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.