Lunikoff - Braunhemd am Wedding (English/German Subtitles)
They sat together in the storm Local
at Storm 41 in red Berlin
They sang their songs and nobody could have guessed
That night one of them would die
Brown shirt in the Wedding (District)
SA Mann Fritz Schröder is my name
Killed by the red front
on the 1st of August of 31'
It was already late, he wanted to go home
by Millers street in the dark of night
but there lurked in the district
10 - 1 , Thats how they always do it
Brown shirt in the Wedding (District)
SA Mann Fritz Schröder is my name
Killed by the red front
on the 1st of August of 31'
So many years have gone by
Hardly anyone still knows your name,
but we'll keep them from forgetting you
It's been nearly 70 years.
Brown shirt in the Wedding (District)
SA Mann Fritz Schröder is my name
Killed by the red front
on the 1st of August of 31'
Brown shirt in the Wedding (District)
SA Mann Fritz Schröder is my name
Killed by the red front
on the 1st of August of 31'
Werner Doelle â" Here !!
Harry Anderssen â" Here !!
Hans Kütemeyer â" Here !!
Gerhard Weber â" HERE !!
Walter Fischer â" HERE !!
Horst Wessel â" HERE !!
Edmund Behnke â" HERE !!
Fritz Schröder â" HERE !!
Wedding Above The Clouds | Bulutların Üzerinde Düğün
So these are the wedding bands,
you can see inside is written 5B and 5C.
I was seeing that lady in the crowd.
I was thinking a little bit of that German guy.
I never saw something like this.
Then we were entering the plane,
and she said you know talking to you was really like nice
but there is my seat so have a nice flight.
I said oh perfect than we might go on
because this is my seat too.
So it turns out that she was 5C and I was 5B.
Very excited to get married tomorrow in the plane.
And I was kneeling down and I said to her
would you like to be my wife?
Dear bride and groom and their witnesses and the guests.
Family is foundation of the society.
Stefan Preis do you take Vjera Mujovic
to be lawfully wedded wife?
Da!
Da?
Yes!
Da!
We were talking about destiny so than
it will be like eight like endlessly.
I mean you feel when you are really in love.
Very good
This is how everything starts Turkish Airlines 5C and 5B.
I love you really so muchů
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.