MLP-FiM Royal Wedding Songs - This Day Aria
This day is going to be perfect
The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small
Everypony will gather round
Say I look lovely in my gown
What they don't know is that I have fooled them all.
This day was going to be perfect
The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small
But instead of having cake
With all my friends to celebrate
My wedding bells they may not ring for me at all.
I could care less about the dress
I won't partake in any cake
Vows, well I'll be lying when I say
That through any kind of weather
I'll want us to be together
The truth is I don't care for him at all
No I do not love the groom
In my heart there is no room
But I still want him to be all mine!
We must escape before it's too late
Find a way to save the day
Hope, I'll be lying if I say
I don't fear that I may lose him
To one who wants to use him
Not care for, love and cherish him each day
For I oh-so love the groom
All my thoughts he does consume
Oh Shining Armor, I'll be there very soon.
Finally the moment has arrived
For me to be one lucky bride.
Oh, the wedding we won't make
He'll end up marrying a fake
Shining Armor will be
Mine, all mine.
This day has been just perfect
The kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small
Everypony I'll soon control
Every stallion, mare and foal
Who says a girl can't really have it all?
The Wedding - A Barbie parody in stop motion *FOR MATURE AUDIENCES* *RE-RELEASED*
Oh my God! This is really happening!
Okay, here I go.
Hello everyone! Thank you for coming!
I look beautiful!
Barbie?
Yes Ken?
What are you doing?
We're getting married! Finally!
Are we ready to begin?
No.
Say what?
I'm not marrying you Barbie!
WHAT?!?!
What on earth would make you think that I
was?
Umâ¦
(Harp music)
Okayâ¦fan mail, fan mail, movie offer, nomination,
fan mail, jury duty, ribbon cutting, fan mail,
AVO, fan mail, wedding invite, fan m-
Wedding invite?
Dr Carl Carson and Mrs Carl Carson request
your presence,
June 15th at Our Lady of Malibu Church,
to witness the wedding of their son Ken Carson
to-
OH MY GOD!!!!! YES!!!!!!
(song) Oh my God! Looks like there's gonna
be a wedding,
So Barbie is preparing,
She's gonna go insane! Oh yeah.
Gonna be the best day, cause Barbie, she deserves
it,
The Plaza - she's reserved it.
The caterer's been paid!
Oh yeah, gonna say "I do".
While wearing designer shoes
(hot shoes, hot shoes, hot shoes)
And yes, it's true
It's gonna be a chance to drink booze
(Drink booze, drink booze, drink booze)
(Harp music)
Barbie, why would you receive an invitation
to your own wedding?
It made sense to me at the time!
Well were you drunk?
I'M ALWAYS DRUNK!
Best wedding ever.
We're not getting married!
But I look so good!
(crowd murmurs in agreement)
Look, I'm marrying Yasmin, and that's that.
Oh God, I'm scared.
You're gonna marry a Bratz doll?
A F***ING BRATZ DOLL!?!?!?
Run! Save yourselves! Take your children and
run!!!
WHAT IN THE F*** CAN A BRATZ DOLL DO THAT
I CAN'T DO!?!?
I'M A F***ING ZOOLOGIST!
I'M A F***ING COMPUTER ENGINEER!
I'VE BEEN A DOCTOR AT LEAST ELEVEN DIFFERENT
F***ING TIMES AND YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU'D
RATHER MARRY A BRATZ DOLL?!?!?
Yes! That's exactly what I'm telling you!
WELL THEN EXCUSE MEâ¦while I go and powder
my nose, I'll just be a minute.
DON'T YOU START- oh.
Oh okay. I'll wait here.
(singing) Ghetto superstar!
That is what you are!
Reaching from- oh.
Hi Barbie!
You look fantastic!
I know.
WOOO! Let's dance!
Is that blood?
Oh don't worry, it's not mine.
Dance! Dance, dance, dance!!
Subscribe and comment.
Follow us behind the scenes on Twitter, Instagram
or Facebook.
Love Sam
and Mickey
I love you Sam.
Yeah, you're okay.
Ew! Don't touch me!
Do you know what? She took it better than
I thought she would.
Yeah, I kind of agree. We should have known
better than to get married anyway.
Weddings are kind of Barbie's thing.
Despite the fact that she's never been married.
Yeah, I've always found that super weird.
So how do we tell her I'm pregnant?
Oh God help us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.