How to Make Wedding Bouquets & Corsages : Making a Four Face Bow for Your Wedding Corsage
Hi! I am Ruth DeHoyos and I am with Expert
Village to show you how to do your wonderful
bridal bouquet and a corsage for the perfect
wedding. Now I am going to show you how to
do a bow. This is called a four-face bow,
you can do a three-face bow, you can do a
two-face bow, just like we did the tuck just
for the back of the corsage we did here. All
it means is it has two its sides, two little
loops on this side. This one has four on each
side and it just makes it look fuller and
neater and you can use any sized ribbon that
you want. If you have decide to use the thicker
ribbon, you just cannot make as many loops
because then it overpowers the corsage. So
we are going to do is take a little loop again,
then you are going to take the loop and come
underneath, tuck then you are going to go
back up again underneath and you tuck. At
the first time, you do this it is going to
hurt because your hands are cramped and they
are not used to making the bow but as time
goes on you can just practice and keep doing
it. Some people use a loop over the corsages
that was at one time we used to do that also
but now we do not. This is a three-face bow,
again some ribbon that you use might be too
thin, and you cannot make enough loops but
if it is too thin the ribbon will not be workable
and you cannot manage it very good with your
fingers. So I would try to use something with
the little bit of wire in it, not much, again
I did four loops on each side and two tails,
got my thin wire, cross it over, fold it.
I let it go. This is easier with a little
bit of wired ribbon and you twist it and then
you just poof up your bow and you are done
and that makes the perfect corsage. Now if
your customers or your people want extra stuff
you can just add it to your corsage and make
it even fuller.
Joshua Radin Performs Ellen's Wedding Song
And he says
he's gonna mess it up
'cause he doesn't remember it,
but...
[laughter]
if he messes up--
- Don't worry about playing--
- Are you trying to teach them
all the song right now?
- Well, it's a little
on the spot.
I don't even know
if they know this song.
Yeah, um--
but we'll--
I know these two
kind of remember it,
so we'll see what happens.
It's just for you guys.
It's not for TV, so...
- All right.
Thank you.
- Okay, let's see if I remember.
- [chuckling]
- I wrote--this was on
a record of mine,
uh, eight, nine years ago,
so let's see.
[sweet folk music]
[singing]
With shoelaces untied
You can dry your eye
The perfect shadows lie
Behind us
And this is the day
I make you mine
The way your hair lies
Sometimes unrecognized
All the way from Nice today
On a train
Nothing to say,
but there's still time
And you are the one
I've been waiting for today
And here comes the sun
It's been baiting morn today
Lately I've lost my tongue
Today you found my song
And on our love has grown
And I thank God you came along
- And you are the one
I've been waiting for today
And here comes the sun
It's been baiting morn today
- You looked right through me
There was no one else
I sat beside you
and became myself today
- And you are the one
I've been waiting for today
And here comes the sun
It's been baiting morn today
[cheers and applause]
- Thanks, guys.
[cheers and applause]
I was so nervous.
[laughs]
- I love you.
- Thank you.
- Thank you so much.
- Thanks.
- Thank you so much.
- Oh, thank you.
- Thank you so much.
Joshua Radin, everybody.
Thank you so much.
[cheers and applause]
So pretty.
Literally, I was like--
I surprised her.
I snuck him in, and we were--
I was trying to get him
in the house
and set him up
in the living room
to start singing,
and I was trying to hide her,
and we walked
right into the room
that he was walking into.
So there was a guy
with a guitar
that just went like that
and just turned around.
And she was like,
"Who was that?"
I said, "I have no idea,"
and she--
[laughter]
It's hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.