Castle 6x23 End Scene "For Better Or Worse" Caskett Wedding Season Finale Cliffhanger (HD)
I must say, your mother had
great taste.
Yes, she did.
[ Gasps ]
Look at you.
I believe you are
the most beautiful bride
I have ever seen.
Thank you, Martha.
[ Chuckles ]
Lanie, darling, could you just
give us a minute?
Sure. I'll just tell your dad
that it's perfect!
Thanks, Lanie.
Martha, I... I just wanted to
tell you
how grateful I am
to you and Alexis for...
[ Sighs ]
for putting all of this
together.
And I want to thank you
for making my son so very happy.
I brought you something...
in case you didn't have
something blue.
Oh, wow.
They're... beautiful.
They were given to me by my
mother
to wear on my wedding day,
and by her mother before.
Only women of substance
have worn these gems.
They've been waiting,
Katherine, for you.
I'm so honored, Martha.
Thank you.
Oh, darling, they're exquisite
on you.
[ Sighs ]
[ Cellphone rings ]
Oh, excuse me.
Aah! It's him.
Oh. Well, I will leave you
to talk to your groom.
I'll be outside.
Hey, lover. How close are you?
20 minutes.
And you'll be happy to know
things
went smoothly with the judge.
You are a free woman.
Ohh!
But not for long.
I got our marriage license in my
pocket.
I will be there soon.
And, Kate...
Yeah?
I love you.
I love you, too.
[ Cellphone beeps ]
[ Engine revs ]
[ Engine revs, tires squeal ]
Lanie: It's been an hour
already,
and the natives down there
are getting restless.
Where do you think he is?
I don't know.
When I spoke to him last,
he said he was
less than 20 minutes away.
[ Ringing ]
This is Richard Castle.
Leave me a message.
[ Beep ]
Straight to voice-mail.
[ Cellphone rings ]
[ Cellphone beeps ]
Hello?
Yes. This is she.
Homecoming Prom Bridal Wedding Hair Tutorial l Beautiful Hairstyles for Medium Long Hair
Hello everyone, welcome back. Homecoming is
just around the corner, so I'm going to show
you these two beautiful hairstyles for any
fancy occasions.
The first hairstyle is an elegant downdo and
the second is a sophisticated updo. To get
started, you're going to divide out two sections
in the front following down your ears. Then,
on one side, clip up the top portion of your
hair and divide out a bottom section.
You're gong to braid this section, and I'm
just going with a simple basic braid, but
feel free to spice it up with a fishtail braid,
a rope braid, or anything else that you like.
Make sure that as you braid, you kind of position
your hair upward so it will go above your
head and act as a braided headband! Once your
braid has reached to the other side, you can
tie it off. Then, secure this down with a
few bobby pins. The next thing you're going
to do is grab two sections from the back and
start a fishtail braid around the middle of
your head. To do this, simply grab a small
section of hair from your left side and move
it to your right side. Then, grab some hair
from the right side and transfer it to the
left side. Repeat these steps a few times
until your braid is down to around the top
of your neck, and then tie it off with a thin
elastic.
Now, you're going to make a hole at the base
of this ponytail and flip your hair into it
to create a twist. From here, you can remove
your bobby pin from
earlier and fix your hair by gently pulling
up the hair from the front and loosening the
fishtail braid for some volume.
This hairstyle works great on straight hair,
but it will look even more elegant and glamorous
with curls. So I applied some heat protectant
spray on my hair and I'm going in with my
curling wand. You can use any heat tools that
you may prefer.
By the way, this will actually be easier if
you curl your hair beforehand and then try
this. I only left mine straight for this tutorial
because the styling portion would look clearer
on straight hair. After you have your hair
all curled, you're going to take one of the
sections in the front and put it into the
hole of the twist we created earlier. Instead
of just jamming it in there, which I've tried,
I'd recommend using one hand to guide it to
the hole and use your other hand to pull it
down from underneath. You can then loop it
around one more time to make sure it's secured.
Continue these same steps with the other section
and then go ahead and fix the pieces framing
your face. And you're done! This hairstyle
is pretty as it is, but you can add a tiara
or other hair accessories to glam it up. This
look is very princessy, so it's perfect for
homecoming, Prom, dinner dates, and bridal
events.
If you want to transform this into an
updo for a more mature look, then here's an
easy transition method. What you'll do is
divide your ponytail into two sections and
twist them around each other. Then, roll this
section downward and when you get to the base,
you're going to tuck it inside. This should
form a bun, and what's left is to secure it
down with a few pins.
And voila! You have yourself a beautiful updo
that you can wear for a wedding or any formal
occasions.
I hope you all enjoyed these lovely transitional
hairstyles, and don't forget to let me know
whether you like the down-do or the updo better.
Also, feel free to leave your next video request
in the comments below. Thank you so much for
watching. I hope you'll have a nice day and
I shall see you soon. Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.