Girl Meets World: 2x20 - 2x22 "Texas Part One - Three" Promo #2
And enough drama to fill a ten gallon hat.
Lucas: You look good.
Maya: Oh? Thanks.
Riley: Sisters should tell each other their secrets, don't you think?
Announcer: So go grab some grub.
Farkle: Look, barbecued foods aren't good
for you.
Farkle: More:
Lucas: Easy, cowboy
Announce: And buckle up for the ride of your
life.
Riley: That's the bull?
Announcer: Cause change is-a comin'.
Maya: Riley, something happened between me
and Lucas.
Lucas: Oh, boy.
Announcer: Girl Meets Texas, a three day must-see weekend event
starts Friday, October 16th
at 8:30 PM on Disney Channel
Will Texas Legalize Marijuana?
you ever kinky friedman he said
character man he's down in texas is run
for office before
he's a singer songwriter humorist
libertarian he
often runs on their the independent
ticket and now he's acting on as a
democrat for change for
agriculture Commissioner why agriculture
commissioner
has guys who want to legalize weed man
all right now we're having a
conversation
he's pretty popular in Texas so this
some chance he wins
would not be awesome the good state of
Texas Austin said yeah
while that fight against drugs now in
Munich come on in kinky
report today it's totally possible man
now he says he doesn't know much pot
policies with Willie Nelson
who's also from Texas he said quote I'm
not a pot smoker
no absolutely not and I do smoke with
Willie
just because kinda Texas added you
almost have to do it I
come on ya really love the guy does that
not alone okay
you want to be rude and not smoke pot
with Willie Nelson
so very fair point he goes on to say
and Ola Bill O'Reilly and Nancy Grace so
you there's a gateway drug
everybody knows a gateway drug Texas is
beer
pan he's absolutely right about that as
well look he says
I don't wanna just do this because the
right thing to do he said it's also
smart thing to do for school when I get
really the violence from the drug
cartels
we were wanna stop spending so much
money by clogging up our court system
imprisoning people for doing drugs
we need medical marijuana a and hemp by
the way he says
is more productive and less water
reliant fiber alternate economy could
help the Texas industry
now that's a lot of arguments that might
appeal to conservatives in Texas
as well as other people from different
persuasions impact he says finally quote
I think the conservative people
understand a libertarian view in a
libertarian view here is clear
which is we like freedom and I want the
state to keep his hands out of the womb
its eyeballs out of the bedroom and its
paws of our guns
so he's from the freedom text
uses look I'm with you on guns but you
need to get outta my bedroom where
doctors office in this case
get out over business or regulating what
I smoker don't smoke
well reid I hope the Texas gets kinky
and that would be a sea change
Colorado or Washington are one thing if
but Texas legalizes weed
its done ovah
over that means all over the country
they will legalize
and they'll be unstoppable momentum and
if
kinky friedman above all people was part
of that process
Australia things have happened but in
the immortal words of James Brown
none stranger than this
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.